Sunday, August 27, 2006
I finally decided it was time for me to try lacing. Try is the key word here. After spending some time selecting a pattern I'd like, and that wouldn't be too complicated, I decided on Caribbean Scarf. Seemed easy enough: some knit, some purl, knit 3 together, yarnover, nothing I haven't done before. One my first attempt, I noticed I had 40 sts on instead of 41 after a few rows ( it was my swatch). Second attempt, same results but further along. No big deal, I'll frog it and start over. Third attempt, after about eight rows I had 3 sts missing. That's it, I'm laced out for today!