Sunday, April 08, 2007

Book purchases

Chapters-Indigo had a book sale, so I went to spend time on their site on Friday...

I found two Debbie Bliss books at $4.99 each. Of course I couldn't resist, and besides I'll need ideas for Natalie's baby (ultrasound will reveal gender on April 12th, mommy's birthday). The first book is Nursery Knits, and the other is Quick Baby Knits.

Then I got Vogue Knitting on the Go: Chunky Scarves and Hats for $14.40. Not exactly a huge saving, but I could use some new ideas for next Christmas. Yes I start planning the gifts early.

The book I'm most excited about is actually a Knitting Journal. I've been looking for a practical one for a long time. This one comes with a place for notes, photos, labels, and yarn samples. It also has a needle inventory sheet, ruler, and measurement conversion chart. I was glad to see that all four were available, and ready to ship. I guess sometime during the week I should get them.

3 comments:

KBlicious said...

omg, i love a sale book!!! that ann norling infant set is super fun, not sure what you have in mind, but i'm digging it!

dickie said...

i love the vogue book. i always look through it when i'm at bookstores.
the knitting journal seems really cool! i think i might start my own. =)

Charles said...

By the way knit picking..I ordering more knit right now..stop me please!!! hehe...