Sunday, November 18, 2007

Webkinz sweater

Like so many kids all over North America, my nieces are just crazy about Webkinz. I must admit, I like them too, and I log into their account every day to make sure they don't miss out on their "regular maintenance". Of course, the nieces were thrilled to hear that a clothing line was launched. They each got a pair of pants, and a sweater. I borrowed the "handknit" sweater(totally machine made), and I just knitted another one with leftover yarn. First pic is the Webkinz version, second is mine. The model is a Christmas gift for one of the nieces. Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughters received webkinz for Channukah. I am a new knitter and also would like to make a sweater for their webkinz. Wondering if you would provide the pattern.

RebeccaMom said...

The sweater is really cute. I would love the pattern too! I made a pattern for a webkinz sweater on my blog at http://ichnoart.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-pattern-for-webkinz-sweater.html but I would love to expand my DD's webkinz closet! LOL :)