Sunday, May 27, 2007

More Applelaine



About two weeks ago I ordered more Applelaine from Pick-up Sticks, but just didn't have much time to post about it (also had to play with my new camera). I bought 3 skeins of each colour. The top colour is called Eye Candy, and the bottom is Winter Dawn. Of course, this is going in the sock yarn stash and someone will have new socks for Christmas. Hubby really likes the Winter Dawn, but so does my sister. I must admit I really like it too.
My sister-in-law had hinted that she wouldn't be upset if she got an alpaca hat. A while ago, she lost her favourite hat ever, which was made of alpaca (not hand-knitted, mind you) and kept her real warm during those nasty canadian winters. Although she claims to hate winter, they've always lived in cities that have heavy snowfall during the winter. As she kindly reminded us on our wedding day, we mustn't forget that it's not only our anniversary, but also her birthday. So here you go, happy belated birthday Sandra! (Yes I know I haven't mailed it yet, as I just finished it.)

No comments: