Monday, April 17, 2006

Parade socks started

I'm starting to experience technical difficulties with my digital camera. At first, I thought it was the battery, but after it got charged I am now unable to download the images. I'm wondering if it's the cable, but honestly, I just don't feel like playing around with it tonight. Kinda sucks though not being able to attach images with the text. Oh well...
I started a pair of socks with Knit Picks' Parade yarn. The color is called Blues. I must admit that knitting with this yarn makes me feel kinda lazy, as the colors change by themselves and create perfectly proportionate stripes (or at least give the illusion of), but I want these socks to be finished quickly. I will be giving them to my friend Basil when he comes out of his scheduled surgery sometime next week (minor surgery, but still surgery) . Nat, if you're reading this shhhhhhhh!

No comments: