Monday, April 03, 2006

Spruce socks completed!

The Spruce cabled socks are done! It's a men's size, and they look better than the previous pair when stretched. Not sure who will get them for Christmas, but obviously, I don't have to make that decision yet.

The cabled blanket for Sophie is still on hold for lack of interest. I can't seem to get in the mood to complete the last quarter left, for some reason.

Little Sophie has kept me busy, but I have started her little red coat. The pattern ( SoHo Cables by Style Hounds handknit-kits http://www.stylehoundshandknits.com/soho.htm) is a bit confusing when it comes to identifying whether you are knitting the neck or tail-end. Oh well, at least when it will be done, Sophie will look cute and be warm ( I can't believe we're expecting flurries tomorrow!). Eventhough she likes going to the park, she still gets cold within within fifteen to twenty minutes.

No comments: