Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Technical problems resolved (well, almost)



I finally figured out that the problem is caused by my USB connection on my PC. Not sure how to permanently fix it (I could only download to PC by using a different USB port), but one thing for sure is I need more USB ports on this PC.
Anyway, to make a long story short, here's a pic of my completed Dancing socks (I borrowed a patch of my sister's garden). They hang a little uneven on the grass, thanks to Sophie who had ti stick her head in the picture. Two people already hinted that they would not be upset if they would appear under their Christmas tree this year. Who knows, maybe I'll order more of that yarn next time.
During our afternoon walk, Sophie and I discovered a wonderful patch of blue flowers in the park. This would make for a great setting to display the progress on Basil's socks (providing Sophie behaves long enough for me to take pictures).

No comments: