Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pooch of the month


Here is Sophie's claim to fame: she's Pooch of the month in City Dog, a magazine available at most veterinary clinics in Toronto. I'm not sure if she will be in the printed Summer issue, or if she's only in the online issue, but either way she seems quite happy (and still down to earth, so far). The cats, they don't care either way...

In knitting news, I'm still waiting for the Knit Picks yarn to arrive in order to complete Miss Fame's blanket. Now that the air conditioner has started in the building, it got a bit cooler in the appartment, and the little canine is looking for warm spots. She was even trying to hide under the blanket when I was knitting it. Mind you, the lazy dog might have just wanted to find a darker spot where she can have a quiet nap.

Almost forgot! I ordered some Socks that Rock yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. The color is called Cobblestone County. When I saw the colors, I understood what the fuss was all about. I just can't wait to get it. Oh and just so that nobody gets their hopes up, I'm making socks for myself, thank you!

No comments: